Participate in the largest invasive species awareness effort in North America!
Follow us on Facebook at @invasivespeciesweek, join the conversation, and link your social posts with #NISAW or #invasivespecies.
NISAW Part I - Information and Advocacy
February 22-26, 2021
- Monday, February 22nd: Invasive Species Management Priorities and Opportunities
for the Biden-Harris Administration and Members of the 117th Congress
- Tuesday, February 23rd: U.S. Federal Agency Updates
- Wednesday, February 24th: Aquatic Nuisance Species Priorities for Prevention
- Thursday, February 25th: Science, Policy, and Solutions for Invasive Species
- Friday, February 26th: Show Me the Money!
NISAW Part II - Outreach and Education
May 15-22, 2021
All webinars start at 1:00 PM central.
The webinars are 60 minutes, except Wednesday which is 90 minutes.
- Monday, May 17th: The Climate Crisis and Invasive Species
- Tuesday, May 18th: The Model Legislative Framework for State Aquatic Nuisance Species (ANS) Programs
- and Resource Toolkit for Local Governments
- Wednesday, May 19th: The Regulatory Process for Classical Weed Biological Control
- Thursday, May 20th: Aquatic Plant Management Priorities
- Friday, May 21st: A Comparison of State Noxious Weed Lists and The Western Weed Action Plan
- Find local invasive species prevention, removal, and educational events HERE
- Do you have a local invasive species prevention, removal, and educational events? Add it HERE!
- Click here to download FREE resources for your NISAW outreach efforts.
- Help NISAW reach new people in new ways. Click here to learn how.
The North American Invasive Species Forum is being held virtually May 18-20, 2021 in conjunction with NISAW. The Forum is an international event encompassing the interests of professionals and organizations involved in invasive species management, research, and regulation across North America. Click here to learn more and register.