You can help National Invasive Species Awareness Week reach new people in new ways. Here’s how:
Now more than ever, our lands and waters need a nationwide campaign to spread awareness about invasive species. We are seeking sponsor support to make this year’s efforts successful.
Sponsorship opportunities this year include:
- Organization or company name on nisaw.org website
- Logo on nisaw.org
- Logo placement on awareness flyers for local events across the U.S.
- Sponsor a webinar (direct email to webinar attendees and verbal recognition at the beginning and end of the webinar recognizes your organization as a sponsor)
- Direct emails with NISAW announcements noting your organization as a sponsor. Lists include NAISMA members, newsletter subscribers, and NISAW partners
- Social media shout outs with link to your organization
- Sponsor the NISAW toolkit – a downloadable tool kit will be developed for local organizations with plug and play resources including a press release template, social media graphics, verbiage for local publications, and links to webinars and other invasive species awareness resources
- Mention in national press releases
More marketing opportunities are in development. Call or email NAISMA Executive Director, Belle Bergner to discuss your sponsor recognition ideas.